The health and safety of our customers and staff are our top priority.
Space Store continues to do everything that we can to deliver our exciting experiences in a safe and COVID secure way and will continue to evaluate new Covid-19 guidelines as these are updated.
Aligning to government guidelines around COVID-19, we have introduced precautions to include:
- Sanitising all door handles, surfaces, chairs and tables throughout the day and between customer visits
- Providing antibacterial soap in our facilities
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the store
- The Space Store Crew regularly meet to review our procedures and to ensure adherence to sanitising requirements
- Employees have been instructed to not come to work if they experience any symptoms related to COVID-19
- Card payments are available to allow for contactless payments
- We are enrolled in the government’s track and trace programme
The Space Store Crew will continue to ensure you feel safe with us during your experience by:
- Limiting our in-store, experience bookings to allow more time between the use of equipment
- Regular cleaning regime to sanitise iPads, iPhones, VR headsets
- Limiting groups to adhere to the the current government guidelines around bubbles and household numbers
- Offering online experiences as an alternative.
What you can do:
- Stay at home if you are suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms
- Limit your personal belongings brought into the store
- Use the hand sanitiser stations provided for your safety
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Wear a mask to comply with the current government guidelines whilst in the store including whilst taking part in the experiences.
- Please use the NHS QR code scanner upon entrance or fill out the form provided by a member of staff
If you have any questions or concerns about visiting Space Store, please get in touch so that we can talk these through. You can contact us by: