The health and safety of our customers and staff are our top priority.
Space Store continues to do everything that we can to deliver our exciting experiences in a safe and COVID secure way and will continue to evaluate new Covid-19 guidelines as these are updated.
Aligning to government guidelines around COVID-19, we have introduced precautions to include:
- Regular cleaning across the store
- Providing antibacterial soap in our facilities
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the store
- The Space Store Crew regularly meet to review our procedures and to ensure adherence to sanitising requirements
- Card payments are available to allow for contactless payments
- We are enrolled in the government’s track and trace programme
The Space Store Crew will continue to ensure you feel safe with us during your experience by:
- Limiting our in-store, experience bookings to allow more time between the use of equipment
- Regular cleaning regime to sanitise iPads, iPhones, VR headsets
- Offering online experiences as an alternative.
What you can do:
- Stay at home if you are suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms
- Limit your personal belongings brought into the store
- Use the hand sanitiser stations provided for your safety
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
If you have any questions or concerns about visiting Space Store, please get in touch so that we can talk these through. You can contact us by: