The health and safety of our customers and staff are our top priority.
Space Store continues to do everything that we can to deliver our exciting experiences in a safe and COVID secure way and will continue to evaluate new guidelines as these are updated.
Aligning to government guidelines around COVID-19, we have introduced precautions to include:
- Sanitising all door handles, surfaces, chairs and tables throughout the day and between customer visits
- Providing antibacterial soap in our facilities
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the store
- The Space Store Crew regularly meet to review our procedures and to ensure adherence to sanitising requirements
- Employees have been instructed to not come to work if they experience any symptoms related to COVID-19
- Card payments are available to allow for contactless payments.
The Space Store Crew will continue to ensure you feel safe with us during your experience by:
- Limiting our in-store, experience bookings to allow more time between the use of equipment
- The introduction of a full and complete cleaning regime to take place after each visit to sanitise iPads, iPhones, VR headsets and for the decontamination of our Sokol space suits
- Limiting groups to adhere to the the current government guidelines around bubbles and household numbers
- Offering online experiences as an alternative.
What you can do:
- Stay at home if you are suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms
- Limit your personal belongings brought into the store
- When arriving in the store, wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap & hot water
- Use the hand sanitiser stations provided for your safety
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Wear a mask to comply with the current government guidelines whilst in the store including whist taking part in the experiences.
If you have any questions or concerns about visiting Space Store, please get in touch so that we can talk these through. You can contact us by: