Exploration Space – Schools
Join this interactive, in-store* and online event hosted LIVE by a Space Store team member using ZOOM for your class of up to 30 pupils.
*dependant on Government Guidelines and Social Distancing rules
DURATION: 1 hour
PRICE: £99 plus VAT
- ZOOM meeting details for your scheduled slot
- Activity box with FREE shipping and products to keep and reuse including satellite-generated maps to put on your wall, meteorites, magnets, augmented reality cards and activity sheets.
- Live host to guide your experience with space facts and expertise along the way as we explore:
- Satellite Treasure Hunt: Using images taken from space, we will introduce you to Earth Observation Satellite imagery and explore its applications here on Earth.
- Augmented Reality An interactive experience of computer-generated imagery of our Solar System followed by a quiz to test your knowledge
- Meteorites: Real space rocks for you to hold; touch, feel and learn about their origin and what they are made of.
- A class of up to 30 pupils per ticket, to work in groups of six.
- Device to join Zoom call
- x5 separate Apple or Google Play compatible devices for Augmented reality activity – either tablet or smart phone.
Please book at least one week ahead for activity box(es) to arrive before event.
Currently available in the UK only. Great for Key Stages 1 – 3!