Bamboo Reusable Cup
Save the planet a cup at a time with the 12oz Olympia, bamboo reusable cup. Made from hardwearing, sustainably sourced bamboo fibre, it’s environmentally friendly yet supremely practical – helping to reduce your carbon footprint without sacrifice to quality.
The silicone sleeve protects users’ hands from burns, whilst the silicone lid features a drip-proof stopper to prevent spills when on the go
Not only does the bamboo construction excel in its eco-friendly properties, but also in durability. This helps to ensure long-lasting use and reduces the risk of spills.
- Capacity 340ml | 12oz
- Dimensions 130(H) x 95(Ø)mm | 5(H)” x 3¾(Ø)”
- Material Bamboo Fibre/ Cornstarch & Melamine
- Weight 125g
- Colour Black & Brown
- Helps to reduce the consumption of single-use cups
- Made with natural, sustainably sourced bamboo fibre that is a eco-alternative to plastic cups
- Silicone non-drip lid and heat sleeve help to retain heat, whilst allowing for handling when hot
- Silicone lid features a small drinking hole that allows for easy and controlled sipping
- Dishwasher-safe construction cuts down on cleaning times
- BPA and phthalate free for safe use with hot or cold drinks
- Do not use in a microwave