This is an incredibly tough time for everyone. Space Store has partnered with its suppliers to get hard-to-come-by items to you.
If you are self-isolating, shielding, or are key worker or elderly in the Didcot area, we're here to help. We have a few basic provisions we can deliver to you or you can come and pick up at the shop.
Click the link below to put in your order.
You can order on-line or by phone.
- ON-LINE: Click link above or below which sends you to a google form
- PHONE: Call the shop at 01235 812400 between 1000-1400 Wednesday – Sunday
* If you can’t get through to us by phone, please leave a message with your call-back phone number.
* We will try to respond to all requests within 24 hours, but please be patient with us as we are just getting this up and running.
* Please wait to come to the store to pick up your items until we have confirmed with youOrder Now
If you are able to come into the store, we accept contactless payment.
If we are delivering to you, you can pay by:
- Bank transfer (we will send you an invoice with instructions)
- Credit card over the phone (we will call you to take payment)
- Cash on delivery (limited cases only)
Please note, we will not be able to deliver until payment is received.Order Now
We are starting this service with the folks who are struggling the most in mind. If you fall into one of the following categories, please reach out:
- Key Worker
* Note: we may open this up to a wider audience in the futureOrder Now
We are happy to deliver. We’re charging £1 per delivery to help our volunteer drivers out with petrol.
Delivery areas currently cover:
- 7 mile radius of Space Store
- 1 mile radius of Reading West train station
Please let us know if you would like to volunteer driving to enable us to serve more areas.
In practicing social distancing, we will leave packages on doorsteps and send you a message via the phone or email that it has been delivered.
Delivery times will most likely be between 1515-1800 Wednesday-Sunday. We understand some key workers may need odd-hour deliveries, so we will try to accommodate and you can let us know on the order form.Order Now
Space Store firmly believes in helping the community. We have a resource and we’d like to be able to share it.
Please note, this is only a temporary service. We are not looking to compete with grocery stores nor the government’s plans to set up food centres across the nation.
If you come to pick-up in the store, please bring reusable containers (plastic bags or plastic containers) for us to fill up. No worries if you don’t, we can provide.Order Now
Our plan is for this to be a temporary service during a time of crisis. Our prices have been determined by looking up prices at various grocery stores and matching. Please note that prices at grocery stores change frequently and so we aren’t always able to keep up, but our commitment is to NOT price gouge. Please provide any feedback to email@example.com if you find the prices aren’t what they should be.Order Now
At the moment, we are selling the below items, but this may change day-to-day. You can also request items and we can see about getting them stocked.
- Toilet Paper (out-of stock, but will try to keep getting)
- Corn Flakes
- Milk Powder
- Milk (skimmed UHT only)
Yes please! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in driving or packing food.
We will do our absolute best to respond to everyone within 24 hours. We’ve never done anything like this before, so please bear with us if there are delays.Order Now
We will do our absolute best to deliver within 24 hours. We’ve never done anything like this before, so please bear with us if there are delays. After you have placed your order, we will get in contact with you. Once payment is received, we will dispatch the items.Order Now
Email email@example.com with any questions. We will try our best to respond within 24 hours, but please bear with us as we’ve never done anything like this.
You can also call our shop between 1000-1400, Wednesdays – Sundays at 01235 812400.