Kids Moon PlaneTee
Your wardrobe can be out of this world with the addition of the Moon Planetee.
The Moon PlaneTee shows 4 Moon features:
- The small feature is named after the Greek astronomer Aristarchus, which is a lunar impact crater that lies north-west of the Moon’s near side. It is deeper than the grand canyon and is the brightest formation on the lunar surface.
- Below the Aristarchus is the Copernicus crater, which is located in the eastern Oceanus Procellarum.
- On the south-west of the Moon lies the Bailly impact crater, which is three billion years old and the largest crater on the near side of the Moon.
- Located top right of the Moon PlaneTee is the Mare Tranquillitatis, which is Latin for Sea of Tranquility. This is the spot of the first Moon landing by Apollo 11.The Mare Tranquillitatis has a bluish tint likely due to the high metal content of the basalt.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping